Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Blog Check- In

Hello my fellow blog readers! This post is a check in.

If you were not aware, I started this blog as a part of my English course. However, I am nearing the end of this course but do not fret because this does not mean the end of this blog. I have greatly enjoyed writing for this blog and found myself growing a lot through it, not just as a writer but as a cosplayer as well. I also have come to realize how useful this blog can be and so have decided to not stop it now. There is still much for me to cover and much I wish to share with you all. I have learned so much during my time writing this blog and I find myself continuing to learn. This blog has really turned into an on-going project. I will continue to update this blog arbitrarily and I may lean towards a more casual approach. Exactly where this blog is heading I am not quite sure, but I do hope to gather as much information about cosplay as I can so that you may have access to it. 

It is interesting that I shall be writing this post just a mere days away from Fanime, the yearly convention I attend. Fanime will be my first convention this year and I hope to use my new knowledge and gather more and this event may impact the future post of my blog. I really hope that this event will not only be an enjoyable experience but an educational one as well. I will write about how the convention went so do expect a post about Fanime. Also, expect new topics.

Till the next post!
- Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment